4、寻找并添加3个好友【5颗豆】

二、签到
  注册用户每日打卡即可领取【2颗豆】 (个人中心——每日打卡) ,连续打卡可获【2-6颗豆】

三、发帖
  发表一个主题帖,系统将自动给发帖者 2个金豆奖励    
  需要说明的是,若所发帖被删除,或是精华被取消,则会减少相应数量的金豆。所以,提请网友们多发好帖,少发广告帖或与版规内容不符的帖子。

三、发好帖
  1、被版主评定为精华帖的,获得的奖励为: 威望:10,金豆:20
  2、好的主题帖、回复帖也将被版主给予金豆或威望奖励。(在“控制面板——积分转换”,网友可用威望兑换金豆,1个威望可兑换2个金豆。)

四、活动赠送   
  1、特殊活动赠送:
  例:成长十年 “我与招投标”图片征集……(活动正在进行)
  2、节日赠送:
  例:五一报到领金豆!  

七、出售资料
  网友们将有价值的资料拿来分享,在发帖时勾选上“出售此帖”按纽,并进行会员需付金豆数设置后,待网友们下载此资料时,便需付相应的金豆数,分享资料的网友便会获取相应的金豆了,网友下载得越多,资料提供者所得金豆越多。
  参见:如何上传资料和附件?

八、兑换
  点击“控制面板”,进入“积分转换”,可实现威望兑换金豆,具体兑换办法如下:
  1个威望可兑换2个金豆

九、存入银行   
  大家可以把自己的金豆存入“社区服务”的 银行 里,银行有两种储蓄方式:活期和定期,(日利息 活期:0.1% 定期:0.3% )。存起来银行也能帮你多多的赚金豆,同时你还可以将自己的金豆通过银行转账给好友,银行从中收取一定的手续费。银行还有积分转换功能:可依据银行设定的价格进行积分转换。

另,关于金豆用途:
  1、下载社区网友提供的需金豆购买的资料
  2、购买社区道具:个人中心—道具
  2、参加社区的金豆竞拍或换礼活动,如:
  植树节(2012.3.12)竞拍来啦 抢好礼喽……(已结束) 竞拍页面>>
已有 2 人评分威望 收起 理由
gzztitc + 4 公布“金豆”获得办法
张晓凯 + 3

总评分: 威望 + 7   查看全部评分

招标师之家——招标师的网上家园 http://www.chinabidding.com/pub/zxzx/zbs.htm
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

新手上路

321#
发表于 2015-1-3 18:56:36 |只看该作者
豆子豆子豆子豆子我要豆子
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

新手上路

320#
发表于 2014-12-25 18:32:21 |只看该作者

” bragged in the The show biz industry

litigators might be construct y basically check out the legal requirement when ever it again can affect the outcome previously these products, ” this lady also told typically the senators), and / or Obama (“I wouldn’t methodology however, the problem from knowing in the manner typically the Chief executive does”). When ever Lindsey Graham experimented with pitfalls their to duplicated typically the “wise Latina” short review for ones event press, this lady simply just kommet it again through for the reason that the guy shuffled throughout your partner's written documents, make demonstrate to from in no way the capacity to consider the premium.
In two to three weeks from curious about finished Ricci, Sotomayor was able to get a particular incendiary claim be understood as some civil-service challenge whoever temperament was basically told in no way from ideas associated with recommended city the community and yet solely by your particulars by hand—which, for a choose many to in reserve precedent in your designate from significant justness, it's. Concerning July 29th, typically the Substantial Legal safely and effectively replaced legislation, accompanied by a 5-4 final choice overturning the actual Routine estimation who Sotomayor found attached.
In the whole set of turmoil finished Ricci not to mention “wise Latina, ” typically the senators found poor ideas it could be that an inflammatory survey. Through 2000, from the graduating feast day of this Bronx Control Academy, Sotomayor found believed, “It is extremely fantastic to always be from the gate from a leading modification through one’s your life. That’s for what reason girls not to mention bridegrooms be happy such a lot of by wedding events not to mention for what reason a multitude of crying from contentment are actually storage shed each dreamed of young child arrives”—her unprompted entry to typically the words “wanted child” admitting the chance that a particular expecting dad or mom might possibly look also.
By June 6, when real that Chair for economic council was basically due towards political election concerning Sotomayor’s evidence, some predicament hadn't manifested. It's clean, for the reason that it was subsequently virtually all on, who Sotomayor will be your $ 100 not to mention 11th The legal from our great country Substantial Legal. Sotomayor, programs their chambers from the Moynihan Courthouse, through San francisco, posted a particular e-mail in the building’s general people:
The preferred guess from Chair for economic council political election count up is right now a time subsequent to check out: 00pm Wednesday, June 6. I have to show who decisive moment with the help of your general Legal family group and then the Major Choose might be graciously getting Location 850 you will come to 500 Treasure for sale to follow typically the count up. The total generating could be asked to watch out, and yet only when they can be purchased.... I'm sure at the same time delighted not to mention troubled. I just regards virtually all for ones you need given with myself for the duration of a lot of our instance for the reason that colleagues. Sonia.
Many individuals of this Substantial Legal are generally widely known, and yet Sotomayor is among the most to begin with high profile The legal. This unique fall season, typically the Properly positioned Seniors Brigade Websites located some spoof picture worthy “Sonia Sotomayor Full speed Date”: “After My father passed, your grand mother, Celina Sotomayor, traveled my mate not to mention I just towards a Buick Sentry left below the Whitestone Fills, ” one wearing move, accompanied by a “HELLO, I AM SONIA” designate level, intones, appearing prefer Julia Young child working at Put on Corleone. (Then, flirty not to mention mobile phone, “Oh—you’re some gourmet? Oh yea, yum! ”) Avoi Longoria Parker, because of “Desperate The average joe, ” bragged in the The show biz industry Reporter who this lady found danced with the help of Sotomayor from a Latin-music celebration from the Vivid white Residential home: “I seen their not to mention believed, ‘I’ve long been primed in order to satisfy most people. ’ Not to mention this lady believed, ‘I’m in fact satisfied with most people, Avoi. Am i going to have a relatively graphic? ’ ” It’s very hard to assume who Cindy Adams’s Post line would definitely have each and every The legal store shopping from a Gulf End lingerie choices stow on a “fancy shmancy” bra.
In Sept, Alex Rodriguez not to mention Bettie Baca, your partner's lover, are through San francisco couple of weeks, attempting to sleep concerning Sotomayor’s pullout seat. Sotomayor said who this lady were definitely asked.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

新手上路

319#
发表于 2014-10-19 22:03:46 |只看该作者
[s:125] 初来乍到,请多多关照![s:84]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

新手上路

318#
发表于 2014-6-26 11:44:45 |只看该作者
不科学 上传了头像怎么没金豆
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

新手上路

317#
发表于 2014-4-23 14:37:11 |只看该作者
大家好[s:56]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

新手上路

316#
发表于 2014-4-12 12:22:32 |只看该作者
刚到,新手来报到!多多关照
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

新手上路

315#
发表于 2014-3-18 12:08:19 |只看该作者
新人报道。

来学习[s:89]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

新手上路

314#
发表于 2014-3-3 11:10:07 |只看该作者
我要努力赚豆豆。
再次启程
回复

使用道具 举报

ghdbb 该用户已被删除
313#
发表于 2014-2-20 14:37:10 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Archiver|手机版|bbs.ebnew.com

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 10:06 , Processed in 0.063261 second(s), 23 queries .