[分享]实用外贸口语询价

[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分

骑士

发表于 2008-10-27 09:03:08 |显示全部楼层
1.我有机会拜访贵公司,感到很高兴,希望与贵公司大量成交。

I’m glad to have the opportunity of visting your corporation.hope we can do business together.

2.克莱夫先生,很高兴有机会与你会面。相信你已经在样品间参观了产品。请你谈谈对哪些产品特感兴趣?

It’s a great pleasure to meet you,Mr Clive.i believe you have seen our exhibits in the show room.what is it in particular you’re interested in?

1.我对你们的小五金很有兴趣。在看了展品和商品目录后,我觉得有些商品在加拿大会有销路。这是询价单。希望你们报成本加运费到温哥华的最底价。

I’m interested in your hardware.i’ve seen the exhibits and studied your catalogues.I think some of the items will find a ready market in Canada.here’s a list of requirements; I’d like to have your lowest quotations C I F vancouver.

2.谢谢你方的询价。为了便于我方提出报价。能否请你谈谈你放所需的数量?

Thank you for your inquiry.would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offers?

1.行呀。同时请你们提出一个估价好吗?

I’ll do that.meanwhile,could you give me an indication of the price?

2.这是我们的装运岗船上交货价,但上所有的价格都已我方确认为准。

Here are our F O B price.all the prices in the lists are subject to our confircation.

1.那么佣金呢?我通常从欧洲的供应商那里得到3%到5%的佣金。这是惯例。

What about the commissiom?From eurpean suppliers I usually get a 3 to 5 percent commission for my imports.it’s the general practice.

2.我方一般不给佣金,但是如果订货量大。我们可以考虑。

As a rule we do not allow any commission .but if the order is a sizable one.we’ll consiader it.

1.哦。我是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的,从你们的价格中收取佣金,即使只有2%或3%也成。

You see. I do business on a commission basis, a commission on your prices would make it easier for me to promote sales.Even 2 or 3 percent would help.

2.等你们提出订货时,我们在讨论这个问题吧。

We’ll discuss this when you place your order with us.

1.张先生,我什么时候可以得到你方成本加运费保险费价的实盘,也就是最终一次的有效报价。

When can I have your firm C I F prices.that is .the final and firm offer,Mr Zhang .

2.我们今晚可以算出来,明天上午提交你方。明天请你来一下,好吗?

We’ll have them worked out by this evening and let you have them tomorrom morning.would you be free to come round then?

1.好。我明天上午十点到这里,你看行吗?

Good.I’ll be here tomorrom morning at 10.how is that?

2.很好。我们的报价三天有效。

Perfectly.Our offers remain open for 3 days.

1.我用不着这么长时间就可以决定,如果你方的价格优惠。而且包括我方的佣金。我可以马上订货。

I don’t need that long to make up my mind.if your prices are favourable and if I can get the commission I want .i will place the order right away.

2.我们的价格肯定是优惠的。最近几年其他地方小五金的价格上涨了很多。我方的价格变动不大。

I’m sure you’ll find our price most favourable.Elsewhere prices for hardware have gone up tremendously in recent years.our prices haven’t changed much.
1.那太好了

I’m glad to hear that

2.我们乐意这样做。还有其他的事情需要讨论吗?克莱夫先生?

We’ll be happy to.is there else I can do for you,Mr clive?

1.我是为加拿大联销商店进行采购的。我们还对中国地毯感兴趣,我想进行这方面的询价。能把我介绍给这个商品的主管人吗?

I’m buying for chain department stores in Canada,They are in terested in Chinese carpets.I’d like to make an inquiry.could you introduce me to the person in charge of this line?

2.当然可以。我方可以代你方约一下中国土畜产公司的李先生。

Certainly,I’ll make an appointment for you with Mr Li of the China Nationly Native Produce and animal By-products Import and Export coaporation.

1. 非常感谢。

Thank you very much

(3)

1.李先生听说你方对我们的机床感兴趣。

I understand that you’re interested in our machine tools.Mr Li.

2.是的。我们正考虑订货。我们想了解一下你们在这方面的供货能力以及付款条件。装运条件,折扣等销售条件。

Yes,we’re thinking of placing an order,we’d like to know what you can offer in this line as well as your sales terms.such as mode of payment,delivery,discount etc.

1.你知道,我们供应各种类型和尺寸的机床。在生产机床方面我们有多年的经验了。

As you know ,we supply machine tools of all types and sizes.we have years of experice in the manufature of machine tools.

2.我们从你方的商品销售说明书中已有所了解。请你介绍一下你方的价格好吗?

We’ve read about this your sales literature.could you give us some idea about your price?

1.同欧洲或其他的地区的供应商提出的报价相比较,我们的价格是十分优惠的。这是我们的最新的价格单。你会发现我方的价格极有竞争性。

Our prices compare fevourable with those offered by manufatures eirher in Europe or anywhere else.here are our latest price sheets.you’ll seethat our price are most attractive.

2.你们接受特殊订货吗?也就是说,你们是否接受按预定的规格定制机床?

Do you take special orders?that is ,do you make machinas according to specifications?

1.可以,事实上。我们能为顾客设计特殊用途的机床。

We do, as a matter or fact,we design machine tools for special purpose.

2.你方通常需要多少时间交货?

1.一般来说,在收到信用证以后三个月内可以全部交货。当然。特殊定货的交货时间长些。但绝对不会超过6个月。

As a rule,we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.it takes longer ,of course,for special orders ,butin no casewould it take longer than 6 months.

2.好。还有一件事,你们的价格都是成本加运费保险费的到岸价格,而我们却希望你们报船上交货价。

Good,another thing,all your prices are on a C.I.F. basis.we’d rather have you quote us F.O.B. prices.

2. 那很容易办到。

That can be done easily.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

侠客

发表于 2008-10-28 09:01:39 |显示全部楼层
2. 那很容易办到。

That can be done easily.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

圣骑士

发表于 2009-7-24 15:41:33 |显示全部楼层
总结的不错,学习了
天外之音
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

圣骑士

发表于 2009-7-27 17:17:26 |显示全部楼层
你们公司招聘吗,我下个月离职。本科 英语6级 2年销售经验
bettercontrol2009@163.com
有名额的话,通知我一下。谢了
天外之音
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Archiver|手机版|bbs.ebnew.com

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 06:08 , Processed in 0.066578 second(s), 20 queries .